The Touch electronic measuring system allows you to quickly perform body structural (including upper body, under body, and body side openings), mechanical parts measurements, vehicle damage analysis, and efficiently create accurate repair plan documentation. Pre- and post-repair documentation ensures that collision repair facilities have the information necessary to ensure proper repairs have been completed.
Touch electronic measuring system focus points:
• Fast and easy setup. Be measuring in minutes.
• Measure vehicles on any lift, bench, frame rack, or with the vehicle on the ground.
• Simple and intuitive software interface.
• Damage analysis documentation that is simple to understand.
• Under-body, upper-body and body-side opening and mechanical parts measurements.
• Ability to add user specified measurement points to the software.
• Vehicle repairs can be completed on any straightening bench.
• Measuring options include loaded and unloaded suspension measurements.
• Real-time measurements during each pull to ensure precise straightening processes.
• Repair documentation for pre- and post-repairs.
No other system compares when it comes to flexibility, speed and the exacting accuracy provided by the Touch electronic measuring system. Schedule your demo today by contacting us at:
Spanesi Americas, Inc.
123 Ambassador Dr. STE 107
Naperville, IL 60540