Jim Press, formerly Chrysler LLC Vice Chairman & President, will be Deputy CEO and Special Advisor to CEO Sergio Marchionne.
In a statement released June 10, Chrysler has announced their new brand presidents will be:
• Peter Fong, president and CEO of the Chrysler brand.
• Michael Manley, president and CEO of Jeep, formerly executive VP of international sales and global product planning.
• Michael Accavitti, president and CEO of Dodge. Accavitti has been director of brand marketing.
• Pietro Gorlier, president and CEO of Mopar Service and Parts and Customer Services, with full profit and loss responsibility for the Mopar product portfolio and Service & Parts operations as well as Chrysler's Customer Service operations. Gorlier will have shared accountability with the brands, responsible for parts and services growth and delivery and an integrated world-class approach to customer support. He was formerly with Fiat Group Automobiles and CNH Case New Holland, a global manufacturer of agricultural and construction equipment.
• Richard Palmer was named as senior VP and CFO. Palmer has been CFO at Fiat Group, replacing Ron Kolka.
• Ron Kolka "will lead the orderly wind down of Chrysler LLC," the old Chrysler whose assets are still in bankruptcy, the statement said.
• Peter Grady, recently director of franchise planning and administration, has been named to the top job in Chrysler's dealer organization. His responsibilities include ensuring that the Chrysler Group's restructured dealer network operates to ensure optimal sales volumes for Chrysler, Jeep and Dodge products. He is also responsible for managing Chrysler Group's fleet sales organization.