“This event is unique because it addresses the issues which block commercial progress and development,” said EyeForEnergy. “It will unlock the vast potential of municipal solid waste as a profitable revenue generator [and] will address all the key hurdles that need to be overcome by this rapidly emerging industry while also showcasing success stories from across the United States and Europe,” the event organizer said.
Speakers at the event include:
• Harvey Gershman of Gershman, Brickner & Bratton Inc., Fairfax, Va.
• Tim Cesarek, managing director - organic growth, Waste Management Inc., Houston
• John Eustermann, a partner with law firm Stoel Rives, Boise, Idaho
• Ted Michaels, president of the Energy Recovery Council, Washington, D.C.
• Jonathan Silver, executive director of the United States Department of Energy Loan Guarantee Program, Washington, D.C.
More information on the Waste Conversion Technology Congress 2011 can be found at www.eyeforenergy.com/wasteusa/index.shtml.