Jim Hood- Mississippi Attorney General and President Elect of the National Association of Attorneys General
- John Eaves Jr, Attorney at Law, Jackson, Mississippi, John Moseley, Clinton Body Shop, Clinton, Mississippi , Ray Gunder, Gunder’s Auto Center, Lakeland, Florida and Brent Geoghan, Attorney at Law, Lakeland, Florida will give details regarding lawsuits that have been filed throughout the country, starting in Mississippi. Eaves Jr’s message is clear, “in today’s world, the collision repairer’s ability to complete a proper repair, in spite of insurer intrusiveness to control costs, is at startling proportions.”
- Patrick McGuire, Attorney at Law, Chicago, Illinois, a respected advocate of collision repairers
- Gary Wano Jr, G.W. Wano and Sons Collision Repair, Oklahoma City, will introduce ‘Manufacturer’s Certification Expense’
- Ford Motor Company introduces the new aluminum 2015 F-150
- Desmond Clark, former tight-end for the Chicago Bears ‘What it means to have a great coach and mentor.’
- Michael E. Thornton, Congressional Medal of Honor Recipient – Navy Seal Team One “The team is above self—always”
AASPI president Jeff Kallemeyn, fourth generation owner of Kallemeyn Collision in Lemon, IL, and AASPI board member Bill Byrne of America’s Auto Body organized the event along with John Mosely and the Mississippi Collision Repair Association.