Doug Evans of Source Interlink Media has been elected the Chairman-elect of SEMA and joins two newly elected board members to help lead the association for the 2013–2015 term.
Evans fills the position held for the past two years by Nate Shelton of B&M Automotive Group. Shelton will begin serving his term as Chairman in July. The newly elected SEMA Board volunteers are Kyle Fickler of Weld Racing and Tim Watts of Superlift Suspension. Jeff Bates of Bob Cook Sales was re-elected and will serve another term.
2013–2014 SEMA Board of Directors are:
• Chairman of the Board: Nate Shelton, B&M Automotive Group
• Chairman-elect: Doug Evans, Source Interlink Media
• Immediate-Past Chairman: Scooter Brothers—COMP Performance Group
Board Members are:
• Jeff Bates–Principal/Partner, Bob Cook Sales
• Jim Bingham–President and CEO, Winner’s Circle Speed & Custom Inc.
• Luanne Brown–President & CEO, eTool Developers
• Nick Gramelspacher–National Sales Manager, Meyer Distributing
• John Hotchkis– President, Hotchkis Performance LLC
• Kyle Fickler-Vice President of Sales, Weld Racing
• JR Moore–Director, Warehouse Operations, Performance Warehouse
• Russell Stephens–President, MSD Performance
• Tim Watts–Vice President of Sales & Marketing, Superlift Suspension
• Steve Wolcott–CEO, ProMedia LLC
John Johnson of The Spartan Group will serve as secretary/treasurer, and Russ Deane of Trainum, Snowdon & Deane continues as general counsel.
The newly elected SEMA Board of Directors will be recognized during the SEMA Installation Banquet & Gala Fundraiser on July 26 at the Sheraton Fairplex Conference Center, Pomona, CA. Also during the banquet, outgoing board members Greg Adler, Joel Ayres, Jim Chick, Donnie Eatherly, Myles Kovacs, Tim Martin, Van Woodell and Jeep Worthan will be recognized and honored for their service and their contributions to the industry.