● an ISO 9001-certified quality management system,
● a parts traceability and inventory tracking system,
● a defective parts procedure including a customer part complaint process,
● the ability to administer a manufacturer’s recall, and
● when necessary, a formal corrective action to complaints and an immediate recall plan.
“Launched in July as an extension of NSF International’s Automotive Collision Replacement Parts Certification Program, the NSF automotive distributor certification program certifies the ability of distributors, including PartsChannel Inc., to meet rigid performance standards including having an effective system to track orders and parts,” said Bob Frayer, Director of NSF International’s Automotive Parts Certification Programs.
“We are honored to be among the first in what we see as the most beneficial industry-wide program to help increase the professional standing of distributors,” said PartsChannel Inc. Chief Executive Officer John M. Palumbo. “We feel NSF International’s unique program, which continually monitors the stringent quality assurance processes within any parts distribution operation, will greatly benefit our customers.”
For more information visit nsfautomotive.com.