In addition, results of The NPD Group’s 2017 Consumer Outlook Survey, now in its 11th edition, will be unveiled for the first time exclusively to AAPEX attendees during an Aftermarket Outlook session.
Sessions in the AAPEXedu Industry Trends track will include:
• 2017 Aftermarket Outlook (offered twice)
• Is Vertical Integration Going to Redefine the Competitive Landscape?
• Commercial Vehicle Trends (GVWs3 - 8) – Where is the U.S. and Canadian Commercial Market Headed?
• Five Trends in Five Minutes
• Spanning the Globe: Leveraging Data to Gain Insight into Vehicle Trends Across International Borders
• Reaping the Benefits of Category Management for Retailers/Distributors and Suppliers
• Next Generation Engagement: Proven Strategies to Attract and Retain Millennial Talent
• Scrappy: How to Cultivate Tactical Ideas to Reach Your Goals
The Industry Trends track is one of six education tracks in the 2016 AAPEXedu program. Additional tracks include Connected Car Opportunities, Sales and Purchasing, Marketing, Branding and Customer Relationships, a Service Professionals Program and a Young Professional Program. For session descriptions and a complete schedule, visit www.aapexshow.com.
A General Session address by retired four-star General Michael Hayden, former director of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) and National Security Agency (NSA), will round out the 2016 AAPEXedu program. General Hayden will speak on Wednesday, Nov. 2, from 8 a.m. to 8:50 a.m. (PST), at the Venetian in Las Vegas. The AAPEX General Session is free to all AAPEX attendees and no pre-registration is required.
All AAPEXedu sessions are offered at no cost to AAPEX attendees. Attendees are asked to register to reserve a seat in the classes they plan to attend as many sessions will fill up quickly. To register, visit www.aapexshow.com/newse.