The National Auto Body Council (NABC) announces new Officers and Board members for its 2016 Board of Directors.
Executive Committee officers elected at NABC’s recent Annual Meeting in Las Vegas are:
- Domenic Brusco, Chairman (PPG Automotive Refinish)
- Jeff Peevy, Vice Chair of Community Involvement (Automotive Management Institute)
- Elizabeth Clark, Vice Chair of Industry Relations (State Farm)
- Bill Mayer, Treasurer (Insurance Auto Auctions)
- Renee Ricciotti, Secretary (3M Automotive Aftermarket Division)
- Michael Jordan, Director-At-Large (Manchester Collision Center)
- Nick Notte, Past Chairman (I-CAR).
New to the NABC Board are:
- Barry Barbee (The Doan Group)
- Brandon Eckenrode (Collision Repair Education Foundation)
- Darren Huggins (Berkshire Hathaway Automotive).
Returning NABC Board members include:
- Joe Amodei (The Collision Centers of New York)
- Taylor Bowes (PPG Automotive Refinish)
- Craig Camacho (3D Auto Body & Collision Centers)
- Greg Clark (Caliber Collision)
- Keith Egan (R.W. Mallon Auto Paint & Equipment)
- Denise Hepler (Hertz Corporation)
- Joe Lacy (GEICO)
- Jim Ocampo (Axalta Coating Systems)
- Elizabeth Stein (Assured Performance)
- Rick Tuuri (AudaExplore, a Solera Company)
- Dan Young (CARSTAR).
“This is an exciting time in our organization,” said Domenic Brusco, newly elected Chairman of the National Auto Body Council. “We are experiencing strong membership growth and have had a record number of participants implementing our signature programs such as Recycled Rides™, First Responder Emergency Extrication (FREE™) and Distracted Driving Initiative in local communities across the country. We also recently adopted a new vision and mission, and I look forward to working with my colleagues to develop, implement and promote community-based initiatives that exemplify the professionalism and integrity of the collision repair industry.”
“We are pleased and excited to welcome such a strong roster of industry leaders representing so many different facets of our collision industry,” added Chuck Sulkala, NABC Executive Director. “Each Board member brings passion and dedication to serving our industry which will be invaluable and we thank each for their commitment.”