In order to get the cost of the Nitro Fuzer Lite down, Polyvance had to make a few changes:
• There is a manual switch between air and nitrogen gas
• The cart requires assembly by the end user. The welder ships by UPS Ground in two separate boxes
• The welder does not come with free courtesy training. It includes a sheet of handy QR codes that technicians can scan with their smartphone for instant, on-demand video training.
The Nitro Fuzer Lite does have several user-friendly features that are found on Polyvance’s more expensive welders:
• Automatic low-flow cutoff to prevent heating element burn-out
• Precision flow control on both air and nitrogen sides to allow for welding anything from super-thin tabs to heavy truck side panels
• Analog flow meter for repeatable welder setup
• 13 types of plastic welding rod enabling repair to virtually any automotive plastic, including thermoset polyurethane
• Quality made-in-USA nitrogen bottle regulator
• Heavy-duty, made-in-USA construction
The 6049-C Nitro Fuzer Lite is available at a suggested user price of US $1,995.00.
Contact Kurt Lammon at 800-633-3047 with inquiries.