The GreenLink Shop status, an extension of CCAR’s CCAR-GreenLink® Environmental Compliance Assistance Center and S/P2® Safety and Pollution Prevention E-learning Program, is designed to promote consumer confidence in local automotive repair facilities’ environmental/safety awareness and stewardship.
The new GreenLink Shops are:
* AutoBody America, Antioch, Tenn.
* AutoBody America, Jackson, Miss.
* AutoBody America, Chattanooga, Tenn.
* AutoBody America, Clarksville, Tenn.
* AutoBody America, Jackson, Tenn.
* AutoBody America, Murfreesboro, Tenn.
* AutoBody America, Southaven, Miss.
* AutoBody America-Bartlett, Memphis, Tenn.
* AutoBody America-Covington Pike, Memphis, Tenn.
* AutoBody America-Germantown, Memphis, Tenn.
* AutoBody America-Mount Moriah, Memphis, Tenn.
* Blue Hen Collision Express, Dover, Del.
* Cimino’s Collision Express, Feasterville, Pa.
* Jim & Jack’s Collision Center, El Segundo, Calif.
* Rick’s Paint & Body Shop, Augusta, Ga.
* Rick’s Paint & Body Shop, Martinez, Ga.
* Viverette’s Paint & Body Shop, Jacksonville, Fla.
“We are proud to recognize these 17 shops for their commitment to workplace safety and environmental best practices,” said Daren Fristoe, CCAR President and Chief Operating Officer. “The GreenLink Shop recognition program continues to grow in membership, with over 80 shops since the program’s inception earlier this year, and we applaud our newest members as standard bearers for our industry and in their communities.”
Repair facilities seeking the GreenLink Shop recognition must maintain high standards of excellence in environmental, health and safety (EHS) practices in four categories: business operations, employee training, safety compliance and environmental management. The CCAR initiative recognizes both auto mechanical service facilities and collision repair shops, with separate criteria established for each type of business.
For more information on the CCAR GreenLink Shop program, go to www.ccar-greenlink.org/gls or call toll-free to1-888-476-5465.