According to this year’s report, collision repair-related sales by industry repair shops dropped slightly (0.2 percent) in 2013 to $40.1 billion from $40.2 billion in 2012. Despite the drop in sales, the industry, since 2009, has managed a sustained growth at an annual rate of 2.2 percent, with most of the growth coming from the high-priced post-collision repair parts.Powered by Nxtbook Media LLC™, this digital publication retains both the traditional design and high quality content of Auto Care Association reports. This online production provides added value with many new functional enhancements.
- Download Excel-based files, charts, tables and graphs that can be copied and pasted for presentations.
- Turn pages with the click of a mouse.
- View pages in a variety of sizes and formats.
- Quickly locate what you are looking for through a “word search” feature.
- Save material for future reference through the “bookmarks” feature.
- Print the entire publication.
Copies of the new 2014 Digital Collision Repair Trends report are now available at $125 for Auto Care Association members and $250 for non-members. The report can be ordered by calling member services at 301-654-6664 or email email@example.com.About the Auto Care Association.
Click HERE for the original report on the Auto Care News blog.