The Auto Care Association’s elected officers of the Executive Committee are:
• Chairman, Michael Klein, CEO, Las Colinas Investments, LLC
• Vice Chairman, Mark Finestone, Executive Vice President, Merchandising, AutoZone, Inc.
• Treasurer, Todd Hack, Vice President, Automotive Aftermarket, The Gates Corp.
• Secretary, Brad Kraft, President and CEO, Hopkins Manufacturing Company
• Vice President, Jim Dykstra, President, Dytech Auto Group
• Vice President, Roger McCollum, President and CEO, N.A. Williams
• Vice President, Don Reimondo, CEO, HDA Truck Pride
• Vice President, William Maggs, President, National PRONTO Association
“Auto Care Association Executive Committee members are composed of experienced volunteer leaders who provide input and guidance on our mission-critical objectives,” said Bill Hanvey, President and CEO, Auto Care Association. “Because of these committee members, we have a true insider perspective on key issues and catalysts within our industry, and can tackle those issues head-on by utilizing their knowledge and expertise. I’m proud to have these leaders serve as we look forward to 2018, and am eager to collaborate and share our progress with members.”
For more information, visit autocare.org/Who-We-Are/Committees-and-Leadership/executive-and-board-of-directors/.