The 3-hour power course is designed to help attendees:
· Increase effectiveness at lead conversion by at least 50%.
· Effectively manage today’s tough telephone price shopper.
· Create a lead management system that strengthens customer retention and stimulates referrals.
· Learn the one question every customer that calls in for a price must be asked.
· Take the frustration out of dealing with price shoppers on the phone, and in person.
· Learn the six dumbest things most service advisors say on the phone that sabotage themselves. (Be prepared to laugh)
· Learn why some leads are bad and will actually cost the shop money.
For additional information or to register, contact the AASP-MN office at (612) 623-1110 or 800-852-9071 or register online at www.aaspmn.org.
AASP-MN is an association of independently-owned automotive service businesses and industry suppliers dedicated to improving Minnesota’s automotive service industry and the success of its over 600 members. For more information, visit www.aaspmn.org.