Joining the board to serve the organization for the upcoming term are:
- Cheryl Boswell, DCR Systems
- Yen Hoang, UYL FinishingThe WIN Board consists of various industry segments, including collision repair shops, jobbers, suppliers, consultants, information providers and insurance companies.
Board members may serve up to two three-year terms, working together to build the organization and foster an environment that encourages the education, recruitment, retention and networking of women in the collision repair industry.
“The current WIN Board of Directors is excited to welcome Cheryl and Yen to our working team of volunteers. As WIN strives to achieve our strategic goals of growth and engagement, the addition of Cheryl and Yen’s talents are sure to add to our outstanding mix of WIN leaders,” said Denise Caspersen, Chair of the Board Development Committee. “Following an orientation, our new members will hit the ground running by taking part in a round of WIN strategic planning just prior to conference.”
Returning Board members include:·
- Amy Nuttall, USAA
- Beverly Rook-Twibell, Safelite Solutions
- Denise Caspersen, National Autobody Parts Warehouse
- Jaclyn Byers, Estimatics Team Manager, State Farm Insurance Co.
- Jessica Rob, Business Service Development Specialist, Akzo Nobel Coatings, Inc.
- Katie Henwood, Axalta Coatings Systems
- Margaret Knell, I-CAR
- Marie Peevy, Owner, Automotive Training Coordinators, LLC.
- Melissa Miller, CARSTAR Franchise Systems
- Michelle Sullivan, Akzo Nobel Coatings, Inc.
- Nina Pedraza-Zinna, Director of Field Operations, SCA Appraisal
- Petra Schroeder, Axalta Coatings Systems
- Shellie Andrews, Dana’s Collision
- Susanna Gotsch, CCC Information Services
- Terri Neely, Nagy’s Collision Centers
- Trish Gould, Controller/Human Resources, Keenan Auto Body
New board members will be introduced and officially welcomed by seated Directors and WIN members-at-large at the annual Educational Conference, “Connect to Cultivate,” being held May 4-6, 2015, at the Baltimore Marriott Waterfront in Baltimore, MD.
To learn more about WIN, join online, or register for the WIN Educational Conference, please visit www.womensindustrynetwork.com