The Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) Board of Director candidates were announced on March 20, 2014:
Manufacturers Category (one open seat available)
- Tim Martin, COO of K&N Engineering Inc.
- Rick Trudo, President and CEO of SCT Performance, LLC
- Steve Wolcott, President and CEO of ProMedia LLC
Distributor Retailer Category (one open seat available)
- Greg Adler, CEO of Transamerican Auto Parts
- Larry Pacey, President and CEO of National Performance Warehouse
Voting will take place online May 14 through June 10, 2014, and is open to current SEMA member companies. Votes must be cast by each company’s primary contact. Details with ballots and links will be sent to the member company’s designated primary contact in May 2014.
Winners will be announced in June 2014, and formally inducted into the SEMA Board of Directors at the SEMA Installation Banquet in July 2014.
For more information about the 2014-2017 SEMA Board of Directors election, email Judi Ritchie at or call her at 1-909-978-6671.