According to this year’s report, collision repair-related sales by aftermarket repair shops grew 2.3 percent in 2012 to $39.7 billion. This growth was driven by several factors such as increased number of registered vehicles, increased road congestion causing a higher frequency of accidents per year and the increased collision repair cost per vehicle. Powered by Nxtbook Media LLC™, this digital publication retains both the traditional design and high quality content of AAIA reports. This online production provides added value with many new functional enhancements. Users can:
● Download Excel-based files, charts, tables and graphs that can be copied and pasted for presentations.
● Turn pages with the click of a mouse.
● View pages in a variety of sizes and formats.
● Quickly locate what you are looking for through a “word search” feature.
● Save material for future reference through the “bookmarks” feature.
● Print the entire publication.
Copies of the new 2013 Digital Collision Repair Trends report are now available—cost is $125 for AAIA members and $250 for non-members. To order, visit: www.aftermarket.org and click “Market Intelligence,” or call AAIA market intelligence at 301-654-6664