On February 1, 2014, PartsTrader will begin introducing fees for the use of the application according to the following policy:
● Repairers will not pay fees to utilize PartsTrader.
● Suppliers will be charged a flat monthly subscription rate based on order volume, and that rate will start as low as $19/month, and be no more than $199/month.
● There will be no other charges applied for transactions or user access at this time.
● All suppliers will be given an opportunity to try PartsTrader for 6 months at no cost before their initial subscription fee is due and payable. Those suppliers who support states whose market launch date was 6 months prior to February 2014 will receive their first invoice beginning with that month.
● This communication is provided according to Section 9 of PartsTrader’s Terms of Service.
For more information on PartsTrader’s 2014 Fee Schedule, please visit: www.partstrader.us.com/ 2014pricing.
Consistent with past communications, the use of PartsTrader has been offered at no charge to users throughout 2012 and 2013. We’re working every day to make your PartsTrader experience a great one, and deliver a software solution that you find valuable. If you have any questions, please give our Customer Care team a call at 855-WEB PART (855-932-7278) or contact us by email at support@ partstrader.us.com.
According to PartsTrader, effective Feb. 1, 2014, participating suppliers will be charged a monthly subscription fee according to the following schedule:
Monthly Order and Monthly Rate Volume*
Over $12,000.00: $199
*Based on three-month average
Participating suppliers are defined as either companies with a PartsTrader supplier user ID or each unique distribution/warehouse location processing PartsTrader orders. At PartsTrader’s discretion, companies with a delivery radius larger than 200 miles may be subject to a customized pricing program.
Participating suppliers are tied to the states in which they were invited by a repairer to use PartsTrader.
Suppliers participating in each market launch determined by repairer state will have had the opportunity to use the system at no cost for six months before their initial subscription fee is due and payable.
Month of First Billing
February 2014: Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico, Texas
March 2014: California, Nevada, Utah
April 2014: Michigan, Ohio
May 2014: Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Tennessee, Wisconsin
June 2014: Iowa, Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota
July 2014: Florida, Georgia
August 2014: Maryland, North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, West Virginia
September 2014: To be announced
The subscription fee will be billed on the first of the month and payable net 10.
Suppliers that only sell parts to their wholly-owned collision repair facility will be charged the lowest monthly subscription rate.