On February 1, 2014, PartsTrader will begin introducing fees for the use of the application according to the following policy:
- Repairers will not pay fees to utilize PartsTrader.
- Suppliers will be charged a flat monthly subscription rate based on order volume, and that rate will start as low as $19/month, and be no more than $199/month.
- There will be no other charges applied for transactions or user access at this time.
- All suppliers will be given an opportunity to try PartsTrader for 6 months at no cost before their initial subscription fee is due and payable. Those suppliers who support states whose market launch date was 6 months prior to February 2014 will receive their first invoice beginning with that month.
- This communication is provided according to Section 9 of PartsTrader’s Terms of Service.
For more information on PartsTrader’s 2014 Fee Schedule, please visit www.partstrader.us.com/2014pricing.
Consistent with past communications, the use of PartsTrader has been offered at no charge to users throughout 2012 and 2013. We’re working every day to make your PartsTrader experience a great one, and deliver a software solution that you find valuable. If you have any questions, please give our Customer Care team a call at 855-WEB PART (855-932-7278) or contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The PartsTrader Team