Several workshops will be available to attendees of the 2013 NADA Convention & Expo. Workshops are available to those in the dealer, manager or allied w/workshop registration categories. Workshops are on a first-come, first-serve basis and there is no additional registration or sign-up necessary.
Workshops subject matter include executive leadership, Internet solutions, legal and regulatory, managing resources, parts and accessories, sales, leasing and finance, and service and body shop.
Some of the workshop titles are:
• Meet NADA: Not Your Daddy’s Orientation
• Bring Disney Customer Service to Your Dealership
• Cause Marketing: Your New Tool for Higher Profits
• Coffee Stains: Poor Customer Service in Your Store
• Current Trends in Today’s Buy/Sell Market
• Managers and Family: Keys to Your Succession Success
• Overcome Burnout and Reclaim Your Fire
• Healthcare Reform and the Impact on the Dealership
• NADA Workforce Study: How to Compete in Your Market
• Is Your Website Built to Fail or Sale?
• Are You the Dealer You Say You Are?
• Digital Moments That Matter: Local, Mobile, Social
• Avoid Fraud and Embezzlement in Your Dealership
• Keep Top Talent on Your Employee Roster
• Discover Hidden Profit in Your Parts Department
• Eliminate the F&I Bottleneck for Good
• Five Winning Strategies to Sell More Used Cars
• Pre-Owned War: Dealers Versus Private Individuals
• A Multipoint Inspection Process That Really Works!
• Improve Your Body Shop’s Scorecard
For more information, about NADA, visit www.nada.org.
To register for the 2013 NADA Convention & Expo, go to www.nadaconventionandexpo.org/nada2013.
Registration costs vary due to membership status, number of attendees, and date of registration. Hotel and travel information is also included on the website.