What Else Is in the Box? More Than Just the Part! (CARS program)
Members of the Automotive Aftermarket Suppliers Association (AASA) will discuss the intangibles and value-added services that go into quality parts in this panel discussion, including:
- What goes into a product from concept, design, testing, manufacturing, distribution and service after the sale.
- Brief comments on specific processes followed by their respective companies to ensure the highest quality products.
- Question-and-answer session with attendees.
Moderated by: Jack Cameron, AASA vice president.
Panelists: Bobby Bassett, Gates Corp.; Scott Howat, Affinia; and Jack Vollbrecht, Remy International.
9:30 a.m. - 10:15 a.m. SESSION INFORMATION
Paving the Road to Success: The Next Generation (CARS)
Moderator: Dave Kusa, Autotrend Diagnostics.
Panelists: Taylor Hill, Larson’s Service Inc.; Josh A. Ingram, AAM, Colchin Automotive & Diesel Inc.; and Charles “Chip” Wright, Pete’s Garage Inc.
Consultants: Pete Rudloff (coach), Pete’s Garage Inc.; and Amanda Clements Mooney (adviser), C&C Automotive Inc.
Parts Supplier Panel Discussion (NACE)
Panelists: Mike Dolabi, National Autobody Parts Warehouse; Terry Fortner, Keystone/LKQ; and Dan Morrisey, PartsChannel Inc.
The parts supplier forum discussion will focus on the pressures of the industry from the suppliers’ perspective, including:
- How suppliers distinguish themselves through distributor certification and customer service; and
- How suppliers interact with information providers in bringing their parts to market.
Moderator: Denise Caspersen, Automotive Service Association (ASA).