The Automotive Service Association (ASA) has announced a strategic partnership with Fix Auto USA that will give ASA member shops access to Fix Auto’s Collision Repair Experts (CRX) program.
CRX, a division of Fix Auto USA, provides collision repair shops with a suite of customizable marketing, office support and operational tools to streamline processes, promote consistent performance and increase revenue, ASA said.
Fix Auto’s CRX program, which currently has 135 members throughout the U.S., includes the following offerings:
• Group reporting on market performance and trends measurement
• Shop performance reporting and baselining
• Employee reporting and employee accountability reinforcement
• Call center support
• Marketing solutions, including online appointment scheduling and shop-specific search engine optimized Web pages on collisionrepairexperts.com
• Real-time customer follow-up during and after repairs
“ASA is happy to be able to offer our members this platform as an option to enhance their success. It not only has the potential to lead consumers to their door through multiple marketing tools, the benchmarking features of the CRX product will help our collision repair members understand their business at a statistical and comparative level,” said Ron Pyle president and CEO of ASA.
“Collision Repair Experts gives the body shop a set of tools and services usually associated with large corporate infrastructures, and it does so at a fraction of the price,” said Richard Pannazzo, director of sales and field operations for Fix Auto USA. “We’re excited to offer our CRX tools and services to ASA members, and look forward to a long, mutually beneficial partnership with the organization.”
For more information, or to register for the CRX program, visit collisionrepairexperts.com.