“Facilities that have the willingness to participate in this program must have the commitment to achieve higher standards in the collision repair industry. This program will be a platform to satisfy all aspects of their customers’ automotive service needs,” said Colliver.
● Infiniti Certified Collision Repair Facilities will be able to distinguish their facility from non-Certified repairers, by an ever expanding marketing package including but not limited to:
● A shop plaque acknowledging to customers the facility is a member of the Infiniti Collision Repair Network and recognized as meeting the requirements set forth by Infiniti
● Customer marketing materials explaining the benefits of using the certified shop network for repairs and the use of OEM collision parts
● Exclusive website for Infiniti Certified Collision Repair Facilities to obtain program and technical information
● Infiniti owner awareness marketing initiative
● Shop locator for owners to identify Certified shops in their area
“The overriding goal is to provide a better customer experience – with an assurance of safety through the repair process and facility standardization, and the financial preservation of the vehicle to help minimize diminished value after collision repairs,” added Colliver.
“Certified network collision repair facilities will deliver a professional relationship consistent with the Infiniti brand—and enjoy the added prestige of being recognized by Infiniti as meeting our stringent factory standards.”
For more information on enrolling contact the Infiniti collision group via email at: CollisionRepairNetwork@Infiniti.com