The news highlights a distance and range of a U.S. collision industry, including a paint, physique and apparatus (PBE) segment, with a brief investigate of a Canadian collision industry. It also includes analyses of factors conversion a collision industry, automotive collision word coverage and a Direct Repair Program (DRP).
According to this year’s report, trade deaths, totaling 29,867 deadly collisions in 2011 (the lowest ever), have increased by 10 percent to 32,317 in 2013. The National Highway and Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), attributes a new increasing fatalities to tellurian error, such as failing to wear a seatbelt, dipsomaniac pushing and other factors. Nonetheless, in new years, highway transport has turn gradually safer from a engorgement of built-in car reserve facilities that embody line depart warnings, anti-lock brakes and electronic fortitude control.
The online news provides combined value with many new organic enhancements.
- Download Excel-based files, charts, tables and graphs that can be copied and pasted for presentations.
- Turn pages with a click of a mouse.
- View pages in a accumulation of sizes and formats.
- Quickly locate information by a “word search” feature.
- Save element for destiny anxiety by a “bookmarks” feature.
- Print a whole publication.
Copies of a new 2016 Digital Collision Repair Trends news are now accessible for $125 for Auto Care Association members and $250 for nonmembers. The news can be systematic online during www.autocare.org/market-intelligence or by contacting member services during (301) 654-6664.