The Board includes the following industry notables:
- Brett Bailey, A&B CARSTAR - Midwest Region
- Kathy Mello, TGIF Body Shop, Inc. - Northern California Region
- Luis Alonso, Pan American Collision Center - Southern California Region
- Dusty Womble, Roger Beasley Collision - South Central Region
- Ron Reichen, Precision Body & Paint, Northwest Region
- Matt Parker, Parker Auto Body - South East Region
- Dave Rush, D&M Auto Body - North East Region
- Paul Van Aken, Paul’s Quality Collision, LLC. - North Central Region
- Matt Thornton, Park’s Royal Body Works - Western Region
These shop owners represent all regions of the country with hundreds of years of experience collectively. Individually, they have shown themselves to be effective leaders in the industry and their respective markets.
The Co-Op enables body shops to earn and receive rebates and special pricing on products and services such as Certified Rebate Reward Programs from participating auto makers along with various other vendors. These rebates and rewards help to create a funding mechanism for shops, helping with continuous improvements necessary for shops to be successful, and further invest in the critical business needs that shops are facing now and in the future.
“We are proud that our Board represents the brightest minds and the best collision repair businesses across the country and look forward to their participation on our board to make our Co-Op and Certified Rewards programs the best service to shops in North America,” stated Scott Biggs, Chairman and CEO of Assured Performance. “These professionals have proven themselves through their past success, acute business knowledge, and leadership within the industry.”
Participation in the Certified Rewards and rebate programs is restricted to official certified body shops. For a shop to become officially Certified by Assured Performance and recognized by leading auto makers, they must provide proof of compliance and pass an on-site inspection illustrating they have met the certification program requirements for tools, equipment, and training and facility modifications to properly repair participating OEM vehicles to ensure the fit, finish, durability, safety and value of those customer’s vehicles.