- Alfonza Cooper - Chattahoochee Technical College (Marietta, GA)
- Jonathon Groom - Southwest Technical College (Fennimore, WI)
- Derek Holzknecht - Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College (Rice Lake, WI)
- Antonio Huizar - Pickens Technical College (Aurora, CO)
- Jamari Linder – WyoTech (Blairsville, PA)
- Cesar Mercado - Walla Walla Community College (Walla Walla, WA)
- Anthony Pung - Dunwoody College of Technology (Minneapolis, MN)
- Cory Seal - Tennessee College of Applied Technology (Morristown, TN)
- Victor Vuchetich - Chippewa Valley Technical College (Eau Claire, WI)
- Jacob Will - Hennepin Technical College (Brooklyn Park, MN)
“One of the long-term goals of ABRA is to foster and support high school seniors and post-secondary students with their training and education in collision repair programs,” said Michelle DeMarais, ABRA’s recruiting manager. “With these grants and our partnership with the Collision Repair Education Foundation, this goal can be a reality for students all across the country.”
For additional information about ABRA Auto Body & Glass, visit www.abraauto.com.
Industry members interested in working together with the Collision Repair Education Foundation in supporting secondary and post-secondary collision repair students, instructors, and their school programs should contact Director of Development, Brandon Eckenrode at 847.463.5244 or Brandon.Eckenrode@ed-foundation.org.