Sherwin-Williams Automotive Finishes – already the Official Automotive Paint of NASCAR® – recognizes increased productivity and profitability are at the top of every shop owners’ and managers’ list. That's why its 2015 SEMA Show display, “In the Fast Lane,” will feature an entire booth of innovative products, services and presentations reinforcing the brand’s dedication to helping shops produce zero-day repairs, reduced cycle times and increased revenue.
To kick off these events, booth activities include:
- Press conference, autograph session with 8-time NASCAR Sprint Cup Series™ race winner Clint Bowyer, driver of the No. 15 5-hour ENERGY/Peak Antifreeze Toyota of Michael Waltrip Racing. 11:30 am Tuesday, Nov. 3rd.
- The unveiling /press conference of a 1970 Plymouth Hemi NST ‘Cuda’ – “New School Technology" by Bair Customs, Inc. It features the Sherwin-Williams Ultra 7000® Refinish System with a customized color called "Purple Haze" inspired by the Rod & Restoration color collection. 11:30 am Tuesday, Nov. 3rd.
- The unveiling/press conference of a 1961 Cadillac convertible by Lucky Luciano Custom Paint, LLC. It too features the Sherwin-Williams Ultra 7000® Refinish System with an OE Exact Match Rod & Restoration color chip – PCCL23 (Ivy Green Metallic). 11:30 am Tuesday, Nov. 3rd.
- Think you’re faster than a NASCAR driver? Take a ‘spin’ in a real stock car simulator – and try to beat the posted time of NASCAR Sprint Cup Series driver Clint Bowyer. The special Sherwin-Williams No. 150 car will be on site at the booth for all comers to take on and try to beat Clint’s established time. The fastest lap of each day will experience a 2016 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race of their choice! In addition, Sherwin-Williams will donate a sum to The NASCAR Foundation and Emporia Community Foundation in honor of each participant.
- Want better color, faster? Witness a live in-booth demonstration of the new FormulaExpress® 2.0 Color Formula Retrieval System. This is a user friendly, web-based system designed to make color retrieval faster and more manageable for refinish technicians. From simple search capabilities to intuitive color filtering and selection, this system will help improve cycle time, productivity and profit. In addition, FormulaExpress 2.0 works in conjunction with the iFEX® spectro, a hand-held spectrophotometer designed for precise and consistent color measurement. See how this simple-to-use color tool makes for even faster color formula selection.
- Looking to reduce cycle time? Learn about the HP Process™ Refinish System with Air-Dry Technology. This patented repair process enables refinish technicians to complete one to three panel repairs in 50 minutes or less, producing zero-day repairs. It features air-dry primers and clearcoats that can be sanded or polished after only 15 minutes. At the booth, shop owners will see how using the HP Process will reduce energy costs, decrease cycle times and increase shop profitability.
- SCRS Repair Driven Education Series. See our industry thought-leading consultants, Lee Rush, Judy Lynch and Mike Lanza conducting four of the 18 sessions: RDE 4 Compensation Solutions, RDE 7 Process Driven Collision Repair, RDE12 The Lean Office – Organizing the Shop Office for Maximum Efficiency and RDE 15 In-Process Quality Assurance. Register today through the SEMA Show website.
For more information about Sherwin-Williams Automotive Finishes, visit 2015 SEMA Show, Booth #10831, www.sherwin-automotive.com or call 1-800-798-5872.