For those who own or operate a body shop and want to know how to make more money on existing sales, come hear what Valspar Automotive’s Charlie Whitaker has to say about understanding profit centers. Whitaker will present “Optimizing Your Shop Sales Mix” at the 2015 SEMA Show in Las Vegas on Nov. 6 from 9:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. in Upper North Hall, N237, of the Las Vegas Convention Center. His presentation is one of the Society of Collision Repair Specialists (SCRS) Repairer Driven Education (RDE) programs being offered at the show.
Whitaker is Valspar Automotive’s Quality First Technical Advisor for the U.S. market. He has worked for body shops and industry manufacturers for more than 20 years and has numerous industry accreditations and certifications. His experience-based education program will explain:
- How to produce a profit and loss statement that allows you to understand and adjust your sales mix;
- How financials correlate to operations and profits;
- How to build an optimized chart of shop accounts to measure business performance;
- How to build a budget based on your sales mix;
- How to write an estimate to optimize your budget.
Participants can register for the seminar online at www.semashow.com. SCRS RDE tickets are $75 in advance, $85 after the early bird deadline.
For additional information about Valspar Automotive, visit www.valsparauto.com and follow Valspar Automotive on Facebook and Twitter.